- Zero-downtime deployment enables us to deploy new releases of Site Search several times a day, without a single second downtime.
- We are evaluating the option to offer our crawler as a self-service.
This would enable our customers to crawl sites directly and evaluate results without the need to contact us.
- Log monitoring with ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana) for insights into the usage of Site Search
- API simplifications without breaking any clients
- Introduced GZIP compression for higher throughput and faster responses
- Split FAQ into two parts, a search bar related part and a service related part
- Reduce search bar’s log noise in browser console
- improved monitoring resilience, i.e. monitoring configurations in physically separated locations
- the new, reworked product frontpage went live
- Search bar updated
- improved layout & styling isolation for both the search bar itself and the website where its embedded
- CORS header monitoring to further improve quality of service
- Content feeds can be stripped of HTML before being added to search index